The Sample Letter Of Consent To Travel Without Parents is written when a child is traveling without his parents or guardians. This letter is written by the parents to provide the parent’s consent to the child to travel without them.
This permission letter for a child to travel with a friend is the kind of permission given to children when they are going to travel without parents or guardians. Whether traveling from one state to another or from country to country for any purpose, permission letters serve a useful purpose as this will avoid many issues regarding borders, areas etc. Letters of consent are written in many contexts. These give permission to someone about something that belongs to you. Write this letter seriously in a formal way.
Parental Consent Letter Sample
TIPS TO WRITE LETTER OF CONSENT TO TRAVEL
- MENTION MINOR’S DETAILS: child’s name, address, date of birth, date of travel need to be mentioned in the letter. More details like an adult companion (in any), travel destinations, the reason for travel should be mentioned properly in the letter.
- PURPOSE OF TRAVELLING: the purpose of traveling why and where you are going and what is the reason for that. For how long you are staying there and what will be the purpose for that. These all are necessary to be mentioned here.
- ATTACH RELEVANT DOCUMENTS: while going to any other country or any state even some documents are very compulsory to be carried out with you. So remember to take important documents with you like identity, other relevant documents etc.
- GIVE CONTACT DETAILS: your contact details are to be mentioned in the letter of consent so that in case of any inquiry or issue you can be called or informed about anything.
- PROOFREAD YOUR LETTER: recheck your letter attentively. Make sure it is brief precise and accurate free from any grammar or spelling mistake. Your letter should be in proper formal format and t should be written seriously and professionally.
FORMAT OF YOUR CONSENT LETTER
- Your letter should be written in a business formal format. Start it by writing sender’s name and address, write the date and after required space write receiver’s address and name.
- In next line write a subject for your letter that is travel permission and then write salutation of the letter “Dear Ms/Mrs. … etc.”
- Write the body of the letter after this. Make sure to include all specific details like why you are writing this letter, the reason behind it etc. Also, mention your contact details.
- In the end, give regards and write your name and signature.
The consent letter to travel without parents is important to be mentioned in case of asking. In some countries, these letters are considered mandatory and you can be asked for this. This will help you to avoid any kind of issues. This letter should be written seriously in a formal way. For more details, you can download sample formats or examples and then create your own.