Everyone wants to have their stress free career. If someone is creating trouble in your way. Formal Complaint Letter Sample Against A Person can help you to get rid of him/her. They want to work with their co-workers with love, co-operation, maturity, and understanding. But there can be some cases in which one has to suffer some problems by creators and they make chaos at the workplace. Dealing with them is worst to do and they hamper our work and disturb mentality.
So a better to deal with them is to write a sample complaint letter for rude behaviour to some higher position to get focused on your complaint. Your letters or issues can be ignored due to some complications but try to solve your issues right there; you are not made for suffering or dealing with disturbances.
It will always be better to file your complaint. Explain all incidents in that and you can also mention if anything bully was happened or is happening. Below are tips and points are mentioned to help you.
How to write a complaint letter about an employee rudeness
It’s also important to know the situations and time when to write your sample letter of complaint to the manager.
- Is your workplace belligerent: the environment can make your job doing impossible by their nature, communication etc. The environment can be discriminatory, they shout, bullies or can be negative to you so don’t face that.
- Are your rights getting attacked: sometimes the tone or discrimination on the basis of age, gender, colour, caste or religion can create a problem. This can be hostile for you.
- Is that problem affecting your work: is this problem really objecting to you or preventing you to do work or make you cry? Then go for confronting your issue. Even someone touches threatens or mistreats you then go to human resource for such harassing behaviours.
WARNING SIGNS REGARDING HOSTILITY
- Discrimination: some major signs regarding discrimination can be based on race, sex, religion or appearance. This will definitely affect your day to day work and will prohibit in your career. Take actions against them.
- Sexual harassment: this can be any kind of harassing behaviour, either touching your body or commenting. Never tolerate that not even once. Fire against them as soon as possible. This can be even in terms of sending vulgar images or messages.
- Poor facilities: poor facilities are also caused or sign of such incidents. This can be either poor buildings, equipment, ventilation or lack of technology. You are forced to work on dangerous materials without proper gears can be dangerous.
- There should be developed technology, like emergency alarms, emergency exits, CCTV cameras over the walls etc.
Complaint letter about employee behaviour
Make sure write your letter in proper and professional format otherwise, it can be rejected. Make it brief, impressive and to the point with a proper layout to be noticed. You can download samples and templates for getting the exact layout and write according to that for the business-related format.
Write your letter in formal letters format with proper description and format. Introduce yourself and your purpose mainly. Explain about harassments and ask for early help and write you are having hope from them and sign it properly. Be serious and mature regarding issues and write it strongly and boldly. In case of no response, rewrite it again.