To write Income Verification Letter For Self Employed one must hire a person or human resource to write a letter for them, but if you are self-employed you definitely have to write it by yourself. Writing an income verification is very usual to be asked to verify your income when inquiring about a loan, rental agreement, etc. This usually comes in form of the letter written by you, or an accountant, or an employer, etc. It should include your specific information as it is used as official documentation for your income.
Sample Income Verification Letter
- BEGIN BY INFORMATION: You should begin your sample income verification letter for Self Employed by mentioning your name, contact information, an email address at the top of your page. If you are self-employed you should include your business name and its information. This information should be included on the top left of your page.
- EXPLAIN YOUR PURPOSE OF LETTER: Explaining your purpose for writing this letter is important and you have to do this in memo form under the contact information this explanation should be brief.
- POLITE SALUTATION AND GREETING: Begin your Free Income Verification Letter For Self Employed by giving a polite greeting and sweet salutation including the proper name of the recipient. In case you are not sure to whom this letter belongs, you can simply mention ‘to whom it may concern’. Make them business like and professional.
- PROVIDE DETAILS ABOUT BASIC INCOME: You have to mention how much you make, from how long you are making, and how you make it. Don’t try to make any statement incorrect. The one to who you are writing will independently find out about that. Don’t get caught lying.
You can also mention about your additional income sources, like pensions, government schemes or benefits, gifts, etc. Mention how often you receive this or till when. You can also end this section by summarising all details about income and make sure and mention that how it will be increased in future.
- THANK THEM FOR TIME: Close your letter by the formal closing of your letter giving your full name and sign, sign with the free hand even if you are sending a copy. You have to end with some warm regards like you can mention yours sincerely or obediently.
At last, if you want you can also write a disclaimer, although it is optional. In this you can write, all the information above mentioned is true to the best of my knowledge.
Firstly, it is important to know the details about which you are writing. You can download samples and examples based on the format of income verification letter and get started from there to make an impressive verification. Make your letter short and sweet. Don’t write anything overflowing, be concise. Make sure to recheck and reread your letter once you finished, as it should be error-free and in a business-like format. While writing it by yourself, make sure that you are letterhead and add a statement regarding your time in business.