If you are want to live in an apartment or house then the obvious thing to do is to write an employment letter or Letter Of Employment For Renting. Many landlords ask to write a letter of employment for renting. These letters basically act as proof for getting an apartment.
It is common for landlords to ask for employment verification letter sample to ensure that the tenant is on job and is good financially to pay proper rents in exact duration. These letters are signed by an authorized representative and these letters are made to provide all information regarding title or salary in which the tenant is working. Don’t take it so much personal and you no need to give exact information what and how much you make.
Sample Letter Of Employment
TIPS TO WRITE A LETTER OF EMPLOYMENT
- TALK TO YOUR EMPLOYER: you need to talk to your HR, human resource department about the letter of employment in which you work and inform that this letter is for the apartment which you wished to rent. In case of absence or unavailability of the HR, you can take the help of managers also.
- KEEP IT CONCISE: your letter should be concise and related to only required material. Don’t involve any personal or useless thing in your letter. Make it brief and important in short wordings don’t make it lengthy.
- MAKE IT IN BUSINESS LETTER FORMAT: your letter should be in a proper format related to a business field with proper starting, format, and details. It should seem professional on the way you present it.
- YOUR LANDLORD SHOULD BE SATISFIED: make sure that your letter should satisfy the landlord with the required information. Later you can call him to ask whether he is satisfied with the letter in case he needs any additional information, provide them.
- DECIDE YOUR DELIVERY METHOD: decide with which method you are going to deliver your letter. Either by mail or fax or written one. Ask about the proper and exact address and contact information to deliver it properly.
FORMAT OF LETTER OF EMPLOYMENT FOR RENTING
You can write this letter in a proper formal format, which will make it professional in a layout.
- Start your letter with your name, title & address and after leaving space to write receiver’s name, address, and information.
- Give salutation to your letter and start writing the main body of the letter, include the required information and even you can give your contact information.
- In the end, give regards and write your name and give a signature.
For More Letter Of Employment Samples: Top Form Templates
These letters are basically written by the tenants while hiring an apartment. This is needed because many tenants lie or embellish their job. This is a type of proof in which field they are working & under what title. Before sending the letter you can even offer a sample letter to landlord to adapt and ensure what they want. You can get samples for these letters which will give ideas and you can represent your letters impressively.