You may get a chance to write a Letter Of Recommendation For A Friend is working as a manager, professor, employee or a friend. It can be written only when you are enough close to a person for whom you are writing this letter. And who else will be the best person for you rather than a friend whom you know personally and effectively in situations even? So make sure to write a glowing and positive recommendation letter for them. Make sure if you know them personally then make an agreement.
Letter Of Recommendation For A Friend And Colleague
Writing an impressive and enchanting letter of recommendation for a friend template you should make it positive and encourage by knowing and expressing that person’s suitability for a job. For this follow some advice given:
- THINK BEFORE SAYING YES: Make sure to give your agreement only when you know that person personally and can write positively about him. If you are not comfortable in writing this don’t accept that responsibility.
- FOCUS ON PARTICULAR JOB: ask your friend for what job they are applying and know about it deeply. In this way, you can know what qualities should a deserving candidate have for this. Based on their requirement express your friend and how he is suitable for this.
- COLLECT INFORMATION: gather all information from your friend while writing. Ask for a copy of his resume to know his experience, achievements, qualifications, and qualities.
- RELATION WITH THAT PERSON: You also have to explain that how you know the person and from how long. And what kind of bond and how strong you are having with that person. Explaining how many years you know that person is sufficient.
- BE POSITIVE: Throughout your letter, make sure to be positive. Explain how this candidate is a strong person in beginning and end of the letter. Briefly explain how he helped in many situations. After all, you want that candidate to be selected.
- INCLUDE EXAMPLES: In a letter of recommendation for a friend sample, you can explain various situations in which how that person has helped you out and his strategy to tackle various situations and express his qualities via examples. This will also create a somewhat personal impression on them.
- SHARE YOUR INFORMATION: while making an end, don’t forget to share your contact information for any queries they have. Include your address, email id, contact information etc.
- FOLLOW BUSINESS LETTER FORMAT: for giving your letter professional look, make sure to follow the business letter format. If you think you don’t have enough time, you can even send recommendation email instead of a letter.
While writing a recommendation letter, samples of these letters can be a great starting point for your letter. So for more picturesque, you can get samples or examples of links. Visit that and follow these points to make your letter perfect.
Make sure to give a great structure to your letter. Your structure depends on the purpose of your letter. Make sure not to lie or fudge the truth. Write positive aspects about that person and explain about its character in a positive way.