Every company has its different rules and regulations. One should have enough attendance so to avoid Sample Of Warning Letter For Late Attendance. They can warn or restrict any kind of informalities in their company. Also, in the case that any excessive lateness in the company can be an issue for you. The employer can be a bit sensitive to those issues but regular lateness or excessive can lead to problems in your job.
This sample warning letter for poor attendance is issued by the employer or boss for the unacceptable behavior or actions of the employee. This is written by them to provide the strict warning if such issues become regular.
These warnings are sent to a concerned person then. If this does not stop, then even termination from the company or job can take place.
Warning Letter To Employee For Absence
TIPS TO WRITE A WARNING LETTER
- The Sample warning letter to employee for irregular attendance should explain that for what behavior that letter is written. And what policies are been violated?
- The unauthorized behavior should be specified clearly, like, this person was absent for two days without any information or you can mention other complaints also that you received by the staff.
- This letter gives a proper warning that the actions will become strict if this continues and the reprimand should be mentioned in the first paragraph. Also, ask them to take this letter as a warning which can further become actions in case of not proving your regularity.
- This can also show that employee’s behavior is not god and is giving lost to revenues of the company.
- The letter should show that this letter is written to bring that person on track and make sure this mistake no more continues to make objections in office works. Also, ask the employee to overcome this shortcoming behavior.
- At last, also make them aware that person not abiding by the rules or discipline will be punished with further actions.
FORMAT OF YOUR LETTER
This letter will carry the same format as the formal ones.
- Start your letter by writing the employer’s (sender’s) name and complete address. After space writes the date and again after space writ the employee’s (receiver’s) name and complete address.
- After that, you can write the subject for direct knowing the purpose of a letter for which it is written.
- After one line gives salutation and starts the main body of your letter. in which you can include the para wise description that you need to present for complaining.
- In the end, make sure to warn them to take this letter seriously and as a warning. Also, keep the copy of this letter in a personnel file. And at last, give your (writer’s) name and sign.
Sample Warning Letter For Late Coming To Office
Sometimes the issues like getting late regularly, excessive lateness, lateness on important days etc. Become major causes of company’s loss or irregularity in work. So warning letter for late attendance in important to overcome this. for more details, you can surf on the net for direct samples and examples and write according to your requirement in business related format.