The basic and important question asked by an interviewer is “Why Are You A Good Fit For This Position Examples?”, or “why are you fit for this position?” And obviously one needs the best answer to this question. Every interviewer asks this to gather information about you.
What are your skills, experience, achievements and special talents? Try to fit yourself in interviewer’s shoes and think what answer you are expecting from them.
Why you have asked this and what weight it should carry. This answer should be impressive, professional and show your interest and confidence in the job. Show yourself the best person for that job. The better you do that, more will be your chances to get that job. So this article is going to provide you why should I hire you answer for fresher.
Why are you suitable for this job sample answer
WHY THE INTERVIEWER PREFERS THIS QUESTION
Before going for an interview we have seen many people preparing for this question that, “why should we hire you over other candidates?” here what interviewer really wants to know. They don’t want you to compare yourself with other applicants by this question. They just want to know how interested and confident you are for this position and how well you understand its need.
The question can be in any way but your aim is just to prove that you understand the job and the company and you can help them well. You can show this by adding some lines like, you will be the great addition to the team and will fit better, by hiring you their life will little easier by your smart work, you can do work exceptionally with results, etc.
POINTS TO HIGHLIGHT
- Match your skills with the job: review the job prescription and know the responsibilities and skills and show how you match those needs.
- How you can help the company: the more you know about the company and in more ways, you can help it, the more will be your chances to get the job because you can strongly answer that. For betterment, you can even set a meeting with people already working there to know the company’s culture and criteria.
- Be unique: have a valuable and unique pick for your answer that makes you stand out.
- Be confident: make sure to practice your answer in advance. Make your tone and attitude positive and calm.
- Be convincing: make sure that you can make a positive position and sell yourself to an interviewer.
- Be interested: don’t hold back, show your interest and enthusiasm in that job perfectly.
- Be honest: be honest in your views, examples, information, and attitude.
SOME POINTS TO AVOID
Why giving your answer, make sure to avoid your negative and exaggerate nature. Don’t give non-specific answers, don’t under-represent your skills, don’t ramble or give useless explanations, don’t compare yourself and avoid having your rude or over attitude tone.
Why should we hire you answers examples
Why should we hire you best answer pdf
For more and exact information you can get the success stories of many persons online. You can download the samples and get an idea of how and when you can better become impressive. Make sure to develop your standard answer for this. Make your communication skill strong, friendly, enthusiastic and professional.