There is always a time when you are going to leave the company due to some reasons, issues, age, salary, retirement or something personal. Then you have to write a Thank You And Farewell Message To Colleagues.
This will be delightful to them when you consider them and thank you letter to colleagues on the last day of work to them and bid them a proper farewell at your departure. When you are leaving a company, write a farewell letter to your co-workers and thanks to them for appreciating their work.
Some important points are given below regarding writing a professional and grateful letter on farewell.
Farewell Message To Colleague Leaving The Company Sample
DO’S AND DONT’S ON YOUR FAREWELL
- Let colleagues know when your last day is, contact info, the reason for leaving your job like a new career, retirement, etc. So that they can be in contact with you.
- Give proper judgment that who will receive your goodbye letter. It can be your boss, any colleague or the whole company (if it is small). It should be given to a responsible person.
- Let your colleagues know who will fit in your shoes in your absence. Choose a responsible and trustworthy person.
- Don’t create any negative environment while leaving or any issue of jealousy. Even don’t keep any anger in you regarding any situation.
- Don’t be too philosophical about life in your letter. Just make it brief by saying goodbye, thank you and wish them the best of luck for the future.
- Don’t boast about your new position or salary in any company. Keep it formal and calm.
SOME POINTS TO WRITE YOUR FAREWELL MESSAGE
- SEND IT EARLY: make sure to send your Thank You Letter To Coworkers When Leaving A Job
before you leave the company. It should be before 2-3 days before leaving. Give yourself and your colleagues enough time to say goodbye.
- PERSONALISE YOUR LETTER: make your letter personalize by just mentioning the required details in your letter. Don’t elongate it. Make it brief and to the point.
- SAY THANK YOU: say thank you in your message for their hard work, helping hand, support and help for company’s growth. Appreciation is always good for their confidence.
- INCLUDE CONTACT INFORMATION: mention your contact information your message or letter so that your colleagues will remain in contact with you and you will also get the company’s updates and who knows you gain need them ahead.
- KEEP IT POSITIVE: make your letter positive away from negative thoughts and useless issues or any incidents happened before your working days.
Your article should be formal and professional in its tone. You can directly start your note with the name of a person (if specified) like “Dear … “. And write the main body of your note/letter. and thanks them again and write your name in the end.
Thank You Letter To Employee When Leaving Company
These are really grateful notes to be. This will show your concern, love, and appreciation for them. You can see online samples for thank you and farewell messages and can get ideas for your creation.