If you have got several Warning letter for outstanding payment or there are issues that there is no any payment made because of reason like customers illness or financial problems. If there are lots of messages that are warning message has been sent but there is no response by the customer then there is final letter can be sent by asking from the customer that why is not paying their particular bill. In the message, there is the strong letter for outstanding payment may also be included that if there is no payment is done with the time there may be some consequences will occur like termination of the account or may be some legal action can be made by the company etc.
Sample letter for outstanding payment request
Below are the things or the documents that must be included with the pay letter are:
1) A Xerox copy of the paper of your original bill as it will prove that how much will have to pay and how much bill has been paid.
2) On the bill, it should be stamped that is where the date, price, and word warning these should be highlighted so that one understands the date price as well as the sample letter for outstanding payment request.
3) The invoice with late charges or interest with account charges should be given.
4) The address of the place where the payment needs to pay should be clearly mentioned.
5) The envelope that is pre-addressed that is included either stamped or not.
The first overdue payment reminder letter for the payment of the bill should be sent in a friendly manner when the due date is about to come or passed. The letter must be sent on away by assuming that customer must have forgotten to pay the bill. The language of the word is must be polite and simple with avoiding of flowery language. The main point of the letter must be written on the clear way with the information of all the mode of payment i.e. online or offline. Whenever the payment request is sent to the customer there must be sent of consequences. It should be mentioned that the consequences of not paying the bill are really serious. On the letter, you should be very polite and professional as never try to use the insulting or rude word in your letter because it must give bad impact on other customers also no matter how much payment is due by the customer.
Below is the sample of Warning letter for outstanding payment. you can download it.